Cookies are text files that a website sends to your browser. They are stored on the user’s gadget in order to store and retrieve information about the navigation and this is done from the device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc…)
There are several types of cookies depending on the permanence and purpose for which the data were collected through the cookies.
Therefore, the cookies can be “session cookies” which expire when the user just closes the browser navigation, and “persistent cookies” which expire when they fulfil the function for which they are intended or when the user deletes them.
Likewise, depending on the purpose for which they are used, cookies may be:
- Analytic Cookies - The analytical cookies collect information to evaluate your use of the Web and the general activity of it. Web analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of Internet data for the purposes of understanding and optimizing web site usage.
- Social Cookie - Social Cookies are required for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest). Its function is to control the interaction with social widgets within the page.
- Affiliate Cookies - Affiliate cookies allow tracking of visitors from other websites.
- Behavioural advertising Cookies – Behavioural advertising cookies collect information about your personal preferences and choices in this Web site. Allow adapting the content of advertising for it to be relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
- Technical Cookies – Technical cookies are strictly necessary to use this website, allow the user to navigate through the website or application and to use various options or services that are on it.
- Personalization Cookies - Personalization cookies are those that allow users to access the service with some predefined general features in your terminal or defined by the user. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access to the service, the design of selected content, geo-location of the terminal and the regional settings where you access to the service.
- Third party Cookies - On some web pages third-party cookies can be installed to allow managing and improving the services offered.
To manage the activities of the cookies from your computer, you can explicitly accept, block or delete them. If you do not block or delete the cookies and continue browsing on the web, we understand that you accept them.
To undertake the management of cookies you should follow the instructions below:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options-> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, please refer to the Microsoft support or Help browser.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Historical -> Use custom setting.
For more information, please refer to the Mozilla support or Help browser.
Safari: Preferences -> Privacy.
Chrome: Configuration -> Show advanced settings-> Privacy-> Content settings.
For more information, please consult the Google support or Help browser.